Concepts/studies
Those are my four concepts for today. These pretty much display my all-out skill as is. Considering anatomy I'm satisfied, because progress is happening constantly. I for example understood relations of bone and muscletissue, without reading it just by drawing, that was some cool feeling. I'll try to keep up the pace, i didnt manage to do 5 of these, cause they somehow consume a lot of time, especially the last one. Tomorrow ill try some digital maybe a greater value study lets see. Have a greate day :)






ja schön! weiter, mehr! :]
AntwortenLöschenwer ist denn die dame oben links?
Hey cool den Bären kannt ich noch nicht. Überzeugende Pinselführung bei dem Bild, gefällt mir sehr gut!
AntwortenLöschenDanke Leute, ja ich mache nun zwischen durch immer mal wieder so kleine fotostudien. Tja die Dame hätt ich auch gern bei mir Sitzten :P aber leider ist sie nen Model aus nem Magazin :D
AntwortenLöschen