Back to drawing


Bladerunner "I have seen things ... they're memories..." study





So these last few weeks you might have noticed, that I've been updating this blog more frequently. There's two reasons for that. First is, that design-school is on vacation and second I'm able to work more again. :)

This Post is to keep u guys updated on what I'm doing right now. I had to work this week, so I collected a few drawings to have something up atleast.
I have a announcement to make. I will start a new blog, that will be updated separately. The new blog will be more about my career. I don't want to spoil to much, this blog will go only on 1st of August.
Well  here are the studies I did this past week. 



fotostudy
from life






So you see I really suck at drawing, BUT drawing with these ballpoints and ink was a very good decision. I try to actually not make any mistakes. You could ask why I wont paint that much anymore. Well thats because i found out that drawing is more important.
You can always render and put an incredible amount of time into a painting. However if you are really good at drawing the painting becomes just a question of how good your technique is, how much time the little tricks may save you.
For someone like me time is a very important thing, i can't render a painting all day... this is not me and furthermore because i'm still so weak in so many other things, painting decreases my learning speed even more. Of course i love painting but right now its not the right thing to dive into.

The skull ref i got from www.CGbrush.org , Once your there Check out Gloominatis paintings, they're awesome. :)



And as allways, have a great one :)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review