Killing bad habits day#2




Hmm maybe this study was a bit to complex a subject to start this of? Hmm maybe not.

I feel like 6 hours for this unfinished piece, with the lineart process seems not that strong and kind of not anywhere near the timelimit I gave myself. 
In the end I always resort to painting.
Sensing a Bad habit here... confirmation pending :)
I think that if I want to work with this approach it would help if my line-art was stronger and more descriptive. Also I learned a lot about colors, but that was not the point of this study. I'll just say that using the color picker versus controlling the colors manually is a huge difference. 

So maybe this study was exactly right in a sense.
Even if that was in more of a failing to learn kind of way.
So for this weekend I'll come up with a plan how I can tackle all of this, a bit more structured and successfully.
It'll probably involve working on my drawing. :D


Cheers Guys :)






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review