Killing bad habits day#4


I'm trying to simplify my studies as much as possible. I'll be working on my arms for a bit longer before taking on hands.

Also the Gestures went a lot smoother today. I'll gradually try to put more and more proportion in as my working on them becomes more fluent. I found that i often exaggerate the length of the legs a lot.


In my line-work approach I almost finished the selection process in the 90 minutes I gave myself, but i struggled with the hands, Perspective and line-work a lot. Maybe I should build some mileage by making my own simplifications/stylisations fed with my new anatomical understanding.


Studies After Bridgman






90 minutes 60Sec Gestures





Linework approach practice.

line pass 1
sketch


selections
fine lines


Hungry for C&C

Cheers Guys


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review