Killing bad habits day#8

Hey there,
today I feel like I'm getting into a workflow. However this quick-stuff seems not to be the right way to go about things. I want more accuracy and in order for that to happen, I think I need to tune it down a notch and maybe its also not the right way to kill my bad habits

The Terminology studies I consider a success, maybe because I take more time to work on those and really think about stuff.

I did the same with today's Portraits. I started fast and became gradually slower. They are still not as accurate but at least they don't feel that alien to me anymore.

I'll change a few things tomorrow. I'll do fewer Gestures and a couple more in depth studies.

So here they are. C&C are Welcome as always! :)

Cheers Guys













Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review