Killing bad habits day#9


A Lot of fun stuff Today. I think I learned a lot, although I had a rough start with those longer gestures again... Took some notes to keep reminding myself how to approach these, but pretty quickly my bad habits prevailed.
Applying my anatomy knowledge to these Proportion studies was also a good exercise. It definitely showed that I'll need to work on my legs and to check out those Serati and Obligue muscles around the thorax again. Funny thing is that doing the arm-anatomy studies seems to have given me some understanding/feel for the legs also.

Any critque / comments always welcome!

Cheers Guys!

Gestures and Longposes 90 mins







About Proportion 2x 90 mins











Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review