Killing bad habits day#1

Hey!!! I'm back from IFCC.
Long story short, it was the best week of my Life.
I have never been with that many creative people before and I'm energized more than ever to finally break into the entertainment industry, creating my Characters, Creatures and Illustrations.

The Talks that were held and the feedback I've got, were so incredible.
I've got advice and reviews from a lot of incredible people and I'm eternally grateful for that.
I'm especially grateful to Anthony Jones, Even Mehl Amundson, Mike Azevedo, James Zapata, Lip Comarello, Todor Hristov, Jakob Eirich, Geoffrey Ernault, Wim Houben, Mohammed Z. Mukhtar,
Nih Ilian and Kristina Toxicpanda with Cristian Sickbrush Chihaia the Leaders of our little Gang that roamed the streets of Zagreb to find some fun times.  :)
I'm sorry if I've forgotton anyone, as amazing as this week was, there was a lot of Party and little sleep involved. ;)

So basically the essence of the feedback I got last week was, that I need to face bad habits that keep me from expressing my otherwise fine ideas.

My bad habits are, a chaotic, impatient way of working, which lead to a lot of cheating on fundamentals and a mostly undeliberate painterly, unfinished look in my pieces.

In order to make good on my ideas I will now develop as follows:
- A well structured approach to working and studying.
- The patience, calm and diligence to do it.

I will also work on my artistic flaws which are:

Polish - Rendering, Textureing, and the finishing of artworks and studies,
Anatomy - Proportion, Perspective, Anatomical knowledge/Terminology,
Color - (Which for the sake of simplicity I will set as a posteriority for now)

I know I have often tried but now there is no way for me to make excuses anymore. I will maintain daily uploads of studies and/or work as of this day.
Also Suggestions as to where to upload these studies (Groups and Forums) are very welcome. :)

Below you can find todays gestures/anatomical studies and a render/texutring practice from last night.

So thats It for that. Thanks for reading!

Shout out to all my dear friends from ifcc, love y'all.

Cheers,

Michael




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review