Killing bad habits day#24

Good day to you!
Here is a spit paint which was very revealing and fun, which showed me how awesome it is to try a lot of different tools. Usually I don't use that many different tools or even brushes for that matter here i tried it and it worked splendidly.
So after that I buckled down and started to work on my approach. I broke it down on a piece of paper and started practicing. So here are a bunch of cute sketches first in a very rudementary Shape/Form way then below that a bit more refined and at last you see a work in process, which I think looks promising although it took me a bit of time. I'm fairly certain that I'll have it down pretty soon If I practice this now :)
Cheers Guys!






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Ifrit

Day 171 Them nifty Color Brushes!