Killing bad habits day#7

Yay hurai! First week completed.

I feel like I'm getting more out of each session now. Although proportion and perspective are still a great issue and some areas of profound uncertainties, at least some of these uncertainties are brought to light now. The "making smaller circles" thing might be starting to kick in also, because I started noticing more subtle changes in the way I work. Gotta keep an eye on that as well.

My arm-anatomy practice is paying off as well, although i'm still struggling with some parts of the humerus and how it rotates. I'll just do a quick-study on that tomorrow.
Also notice how i put the arm to high and the pectorals & latisimus have to stretch way to far.
Is it a bad habit to leave these failures in the illustration and not fix it right away?

At least its cool to gain knowledge from these mistakes.

Any comments/crits? All are Welcome!

Cheers Guys :)


on imgur for size












Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review