Killing bad habits day#5

What a beautiful Sunday outside....

Hey Guys,
I took it a bit easier today. Still I did my 270 minutes! :)

I changed my practice a bit today. I started with a bracket of 90 minutes gesture, devided into 60 minutes of 1 minute gestures and used the last 30 minutes to do six 5 minute gestures. That was a very good decision I think. More time to construct anatomy and forms atop the Gesture.

The more I try around I get to know how I work, which makes spotting those bad habits that much easier.

In general my approach to work is to chaotic.  The way I work involves exploring and finding to a degree, that makes it impossible to explain ideas clearly. This is not bad, yet it feels like I'm talking without getting to the initial point. Happy accident style.

This approach is a goldmine for finding ideas, if you couple it with some scientific interest and nerdism.
But for now more deliberate expression of thought!

Gestures




Terminology practice
(The scapula is to small)




Sketches



Hungry for C&C

Cheers Guys!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review