Killing bad habits day#15

Hey Guys! Today I thought that it would be cool to do a quick 90 min Long pose, but then I didn't want to leave it unfinished...
The Gestures are  just below that. I think it might be a good idea to do studies like this from imagination. I'll try that tomorrow. after I've worked on the Goblin for a bit. :)

Cheers guys!





3h 45 minutes




Reference for the Study




Now seeing them Side by side I can see some mistakes... hmm hmm alright.
This was done with the soft-brush only.
Correct me if I'm wrong but to me the study works in itself, the proportional issues aside and the Neck which i just found after looking away for couple minutes :/. Maybe I'll fix that tommorow aswell.












19 x 60sec Gestures.
Skipped one by mistake.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Day 21"The other Sirene" progress and rant

Day 200 Review

Day 366 One year has passed - review